CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK - Only $19.95!
How to Find Criminal Records
Criminal Records searches involves checking whether a particular person committed a specific crime. Most checks include arrest records, convictions and a sex registry check. Some criminal checks may also include lawsuits and driving infractions. They may include case number,charge, offense, arrest, filling date, disposition, sentence...
In the USA one of 32 people has criminal records.
This astounding statistic that makes it imperative we conduct our own due diligence and conduct a background check on people we associate with.The Internet is done very much in the ease of finding such information on a person. In a few minutes you can check online whether a certain person sentenced in the past, or not.
If you want to check whether a person has a public criminal records you have several ways to check out.
- You can try search engines, such as Google. Enter the "name of the states criminal records." Look for sites ending with GOV or. US. These are official websites that allow search for Public Criminal Records.
- If you know the County where a person lives, you can visit the Local Criminal Court House. They have a free, large database that is available for the public.
- If this method does not find anything, you can try one of the criminal database on the Internet - these results are sometimes charged, and sometimes not.
- Visit the Federal Bureau of Prisons at http://www.bop.gov and click on the link Inmate Locator.
- Check State Prison's Records.
- If you do not find the previously described way, you try to paid Criminal Public Records Searches sites. But you need to pay attention, because there are many sites where there is no real database, but only links that you must continue to search.
Whether you receive a new employee, nanny, or want to check your daughter's new boyfriend, at the present time is very smart to check all information can be found, and thus to protect from potentially dangerous people in your neighborhood.
In any case, if you suspect or want to check whether a person has a criminal past, fee to be paid to such sites is certainly a small price for the safety of you and your family and friends.
Our instant nationwide search system will check thousands of sources, public databases, and proprietary search databases and let you download and view the records reports within minutes. You can get the report you are looking for easily and effortlessly right from your computer screen. Instant data look ups ensure you are always on top of changes in any reports and records. Previously, this information has only been available to the police and licensed private investigators, but today the information game is anyone’s game.